Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Week 14- last week

Yes, I could not believe my eyes that this week is the last week for the semester. I feel that all went and moved fast in a blink of eyes. Yes, i am shocked. However, I have to say that I learned a lot from this course. For example, on how to create video, blogs, smartboard and many more.
This week, we did not have anything special as we were just briefed on the exam date, duration and so on. In less than 1 hour the class was over. So, there is nothing much for me to say here. As this is my last blog, I would like to wish everyone good luck for the upcoming exams. Bye...

1 comment:

Lee Yeh Ching aka Mark said...

yes. everything went on in just a blink of eyes. I am glad that I have completed this course though there were tonnes and pressures and stressful weeks!!!
Let's not stop blogging. Perhaps you may create a new blog about u urself and with no eveluation. Maybe we will be more happy to write about it.